Keeping a backup either for export or as a Timeline/Activity Progression may be necessary for some organisations. This simple tutorial will provide a guideline on how to create a Backup XML of your Cloudlet.
- You will need to first login to your Cloudlet via the Cloudlet Manager.
- Once logged in and you have selected to Manage your Cloudlet, select “Tools” on your Administrator Backend Menu, as shown below.
- Select “Export”.
- It’s your content; you can do whatever you like with it. The content will be delivered as a series of XML files, which will contain your posts, pages, comments, categories, tags, and references to your site’s media files.
- If you’d like to export all of your content, select the “All Content” radio icon.
- If you’d like to export a subset (a single author’s posts, for example, or a certain category or date range), click the radio icon next to the Posts or Pages button to see the advanced options.