Sending a Newsletter
Sending a Newsletter whilst Managing Subscriptions and Groups is super simple with eBlast!
When you’re ready to send a newsletter, simply click the “Send” button next to the newsletter you want to send (you can do so from either the Reports screen, or the Newsletters screen). On the next screen, specify who the newsletter should be sent to and set your filtering and scheduling preferences.
What options do you have?
- Send to all subscribers.
- Send to subscribers of selected groups.
- Send to subscribers with specified user roles.
- Set filtering options.
- Set your scheduling preference.
(i.e. Send later in the day, tomorrow, a week from now, etc.)
Selecting All Active Members will send your newsletter to everyone who has subscribed to every group.
eBlast Groups enables you to send only to subscribers of selected groups.
Select any User Roles to send the newsletter to all subscribers with those selected roles on your site.
You can choose to filter the users who should receive your newsletter so those who have already received it don’t get it again. You can also select to re-send a newsletter only to selected users whose previous sending got bounced back.
Finally, you have 3 options to send your newsletter:
- Click the big blue Send newsletter now button to send it immediately to everyone you had selected above.
- Click the Send in background button to let ProjectSpiffy Cloud take care of it via CRON while you tend to other business.
- Click the Edit link to open the form where you can schedule your newsletter for a specific date and time.